12.30.2011

High Five for Friday

So today is my very first High Five for Friday post.
Lauren at From My Grey Desk hosts a fabulous link party every Friday to celebrate! I just love her blog! ( And her sister, Kate's blog, too!!)

The things I love this week:

1. Starting my blog. You won't find a whole lot of content here, yet...but stick with me. I'm just getting started....and I've got a lot to talk about. Just ask my mom...or my husband...or my dogs...

2.   Spent the whole entire day Wednesday with my brother, sister-in-law, and my 7 month old niece. I don't get to do that very often, and it was so much fun. I love them so, so much.

3.  Date night tonight with my husband! We are headed to Charlotte to see Rock of Ages. 80's hair band music galore!! Fun, Fun, Fun! 


4.   Getting our rental property ready for a new tenant. My husband worked so hard doing routine maintenance, cleaning and repairing the house. Our neighbor, Hector, was a huge help...he'd just show up and start doing stuff. Now everything is ready to go...and we have a few potential tenants lined up already!

5. The last Friday of 2011.
2012 is coming...fast and furious.
Here's to a prosperous, fun-filled, wonderful new year!

Best wishes to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brooke, This is so random but I am desperate so I thought I'd give it a shot! Through google, I saw that you posted on another blog that you bought the Pottery Barn Vintners Table. I am desperately trying to find this table as my girlfriend really wants it. I've had no luck at Pottery Barn. There was one on Ebay and Craiglist but it sold before we could get it. Plus it was in CA and it would have cost $600 to have someone ship it. But we were willing to do that. That's how bad we want the table!! Anyway, if you were ever interested in selling you table, please let me know: Dan 617-968-4509 danieltmcdermott@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete