12.27.2011

Late Bloomer

I'm a late bloomer.
I've just always been...kinda...behind...on certain things.

Now that's not to say I was held back in school or anything. On the contrary, I was in the "Advanced" classes (whatever that means). But there are plenty of things that I simply just caught on to much later than (most) everyone else. Partly because I like to think about things a lot before I commit to them, and partly because I am afraid that I will look silly doing them.

It took me a while to get on the Blog bandwagon.

I've always had a lot to say, and plenty of things to talk about...so I am carving out a little space for my own expression.

A Little Space has a few different meanings.
It's a little space in the practically infinite internet.
My home, which will be featured on this blog sometimes, is a very little space (900 square feet)
And finally, it's a little space for me to share things I love with others.

So.....here goes nothin'.

I'm late to this party. But I plan on sticking around a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment